Saturday 8 March 2014

I'M LATE, I'M LATE .......

I know it's March and here I am posting the last of my February cards!!!!! Blame my daughter for being so generous as to share her delightful cold with me ............. blame Liz for choosing the 1-2-3 challenge (Oh am I glad to see the back of that one!!) ........ alright, if you must, blame me for being lazy!!
So I finally got this challenge finished and I'm sure Pat heard my huge sigh of relief all the way over in Kent, LOL. I managed 4 cards from Liz's parcel eventually and here they are .........

For the first one I used the pinky yellow patterned paper & the Happy Birthday piece, with the plain red behind the greeting bit, then the pretty little butterflies as my 3 embellishments. Think this one is what I'd call "the best of a bad bunch"!!!!!

This one is ok, I used 2 bits of the brown/white patterned paper and a plain piece in between, with 3 bits of card candy.


This one is very plain & simple and I'm not keen on it at all !!!


I don't really like this one, ....... I used the patterned square of paper with the brown (yes it is brown although it looks black here), then used another patterned bit to edge the yellow piece .......... however just after scanning it that thin edging piece fell off (it never did want to stick!!) and I have to admit I like the card better without it so this one doesn't really qualify now as it only has one patterned piece!!!!

So there we are, Februarys' 1-2-3 challenge is all done and dusted .................. and it really was a challenge and a half for me!!! I've had a quick look at my March parcels and I'm a happy bunny again, I can work with them and with Pat's "4 seasons" theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment