Thursday 28 May 2020

So recently I have been drawing Mandalas. It's all the fault of Barbara Owen ...... if you haven't watched her stream on YouTube then do so, she's a lovely, funny and very talented lady.
Anyway I resisted for a few years and just watched her streams, admiring her work, but I didn't need any more hobbies, and anyway I couldn't draw Mandalas so i just admired Barbs ....... but finally I gave in and one day I drew along with Barb. That was it, I was hooked!!
So here's a few of my first mandalas, these were done drawing along with Barb and after her streams.

Then I bought myself a Mandala template book and tried my hand at my own designs .......... and I liked them!






So I hope you like them too............... I'm off to draw some more 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment