Eventually I made my decisions and here are my cards .....
So, first up 2 cards from Liz's parcel using diecutting.
This one used bits from the parcel only, I die cut the "spiky" circle and the image, then used the backing paper which matched with the red.
This one was very similar, again the diecut backing circle & image, the beautiful butterfly paper and the ribbon trim.
So onto my parcel from Pat, and for this one I eventually decided on matting and layering for my technique.
A fairly simple card with the image matted and layered onto a background piece of card then onto the dotty background paper, a piece of ribbon and a little tag to complete.
For this one I used an image of my own that just seemed to go lovely with the paper Pat had included,
Lastly my card using all three techniques ............. I diecut the circle from the background paper which came from Liz's parcel, used peel offs to decorate the cut out bit along with a little image from Pat's parcel and matted and layered a couple of strips of leftover paper along the bottom as decoration with a little flower as an added touch.
All in all I am pleased with my cards this month especially as I was already suffering the chest infection which eventually laid me so low!!!!!